Italian Style Baked Fish Ingredients
- 500 g, Australian snapper fillets or
Other flaky white fish sliced into thick fingers
Fish Marinade Ingredients
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves,
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 10 basil leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra lite olive oil
- 20ml lemon juice
- ¼ cup home made vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup green capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 cup red capsicum, cut into pieces
- 8 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 cup potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1 cup fennel thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup red onions, sliced
- 4 tbsps. chopped parsley
Preheat the oven to 220 c.
For the marinade, crush the chopped garlic with the herbs, olive oil, paprika, lemon juice, stock and season with the salt and pepper.
Place the fish into the marinade and cover with the herbs.
Lay the diced and sliced vegetables into a large baking tray and cover with the fish and marinade.
Season again with salt and pepper, cover with alfoil and bake for 20 minutes.
Remove the fish and keep warm, bake the vegetables without the alfoil for another 5 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.