Spicy Green Curry Salmon Fritters Ingredients
- 480g fresh salmon filets, skin off
- 1 tbsp. green curry paste
- 1 egg
- Zest of ½ lime
- 2 lime leaves, stalk removed and finely sliced
- 1 tbsp. coriander stalks, chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves,
- ½ long red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Tomarata lychees and chili sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. oil for frying
Chili Coconut Sauce Ingredients
- ½ cup thick coconut cream
- ¼ cup Tomarata Lychee and chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tsp. fish sauce
- 2 carrots, julienne
- 4 eshallots, finely sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves, picked
- ½ long red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 10 lychees, peeled, deseeded and sliced
- Couple of drops of sesame oil
- Squeeze of lime juice.
In a food processor combine all the ingredients until the salmon is minced thoroughly.
Heat a heavy based fry pan over a moderate temperature and add in the oil. Place tablespoons of the salmon into the pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side until golden. Set aside on paper towel.
For the sauce, combine all the ingredients and stir well.
Salad – combine all the ingredients and toss lightly together. Serve the salad on the side of the fish cakes