- 400g white flaky fish such as snapper or barramundi, cut into 4 fingers
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. lite olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- ½ medium brown onion, sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 medium red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1 lemon cut into cheeks for garnish
- 1 cup cooked brown rice or noodles (optional)
Place the fish into a bowl with the minced garlic, chopped parsley, rosemary, lemon zest, olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Marinate covered in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Using a peeler, peel ribbons of the zucchini and carrot into a bowl, add in the sliced onion, cut cherry tomatoes and the sliced capsicum and toss gently to mix.
Tear off 4 pieces of baking paper large enough to hold the fish and vegetables and to be twisted into a parcel. Divide the vegetables into 4 lots and place a handful onto each of the papers, top with a piece of the fish ensuring that you scrape in all of the marinade as well. Twist up the parcels and place into your steamer for 12 minutes or until the fish is done.
Serve with a side of rice or noodles.