Asian Inspired Flavour Bomb
This delicious and versatile Asian Inspired Flavour Bomb is made with garlic, coconut vinegar, fresh lime juice, and a Tamari. It’s the perfect healthy salad dressing to top on your favorite salad or use as a marinade for fish, chicken, tofu, vegetables or noodles!
Try my Italian Flavour Bomb recipe here
- 1/4 cup Tamari *
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut vinegar *
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp green onions or eshallots finely sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- black pepper
- Tamari – Tamari (or tamari shoyu) is a Japanese sauce made from fermented soybeans. It has a thicker consistency and a more balanced flavor than Chinese soy sauce, making it a good choice for a dipping sauce. It’s also vegan and gluten-free. Use tamari straight from the bottle to add salt, umami, and extra nutrients to food. Available in your local supermarket or health food shop.
- Coconut Vinegar* – Coconut vinegar is a gluten-free, vegan and GMO-free cooking ingredient similar to apple cider vinegar, however, it is produced from the fermented sap of one of our all-time favourite products – the coconut! Available in your local supermarket or health food shop.