• 1/4 cup honey
• 2 ripe avocadoes
• 1 ripe banana
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup raw cacao powder (I also use Dutch cocoa)
• Pinch of sea salt and cinnamon to enhance flavour
• Brown rice syrup
• Organic maple syrup
• 4 fresh pitted dates
Vanilla extract or
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
• 1 fresh vanilla bean, scraped out
Into a blender add in the honey, avocado, banana, vanilla, cocoa and spices.
Blend for about 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
Place spoonfuls onto sliced strawberries for a luscious finger dessert food or spoon the filling into a bowl and allow to set in the fridge.