Cucumber, Feta & Yoghurt Tzatziki
So refreshing and a perfect addition to any platter, curry, soup, and sandwich. Even a couple of tablespoons of this in your blended vegetable juice or stirred through pasta with cooked prawns or salmon for a lighter creamy sauce. This recipe is the base that you can start from and build your own flavours by adding other herbs, some diced avocado as well as the cucumber and even sour cream instead of the feta cheese.
This dip last about 1 ½ weeks in the fridge.
- 1 telegraph cucumber, seeds removed and grated or chopped finely in a food processor
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill or mint
- 100g Bulgarian feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Salt and cracked pepper