Low Sugar Double Coconut Chocolate Bars
So addictive…I made a large batch of these Low Sugar Double Coconut and Chocolate Bars and then divided the mix to make my Rasberry Bliss Chocolate bars…they were delicious as well and a well-deserved treat when I wanted something special.
This is a very straight forward recipe, so easy and just one food processor needed. I found that even the size of these were quite large and I could have made them half the size so this will yield almost double – great for a party or gifts for friends.
Once you have made these do try the Raspberry version, its doubly as easy and you can make some bliss balls as well!
- 4 cups shredded coconut – read the labels as I have noticed some of the shredded coconuts tend to be packaged with sugar
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 coconut milk + 2 tbs extra if needed
- 100g xylitol icing sugar
- 1 tbs water
- 400g low sugar /keto chocolate
- extra coconut for decorating
Double recipe of Low Carb Chocolate – for dipping and decorating