Raspberry Coconut Bliss Bars
Hopefully this is going to make it easy for you to create three different healthy sweet treats including my Raspberry Coconut Bliss Bars from using just 2 recipes. My Raspberry Coconut Bliss Bars are a combination of my Low Sugar Double Coconut and Chocolate Bars and Rasberry Bliss Balls…they were delicious as well and a well-deserved treat when I wanted something special.
Using the same method and process for the Coconut Chocolate Bars, this recipe is quite straight forward. I found that even the size of these were quite large and I could have made them half the size so this will yield almost double – great for a party or gifts for friends.
- 4 cups shredded coconut – read the labels as I have noticed some of the shredded coconuts tend to be packaged with sugar
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 coconut milk + 2 tbs extra if needed
- 100g xylitol icing sugar
- 1 tbs water
- 400g low sugar /keto chocolate
- extra coconut for decoration
Berry Base – see the method here
- 80g butter / coconut oil / vegan butter / ghee
- 2 tbsp sugar substitute – I used xylitol
- 3 cups frozen berries – defrosted or 3 cups of fresh berries
- 2 tbsp Luvaberry freeze dried Raspberry dust
Double recipe of Low Carb Chocolate – for dipping and decorating