https://mlauvigayppp.i.optimole.com/w:auto/h:auto/q:90/f:avif/https://dominiquerizzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Screen-Shot-2017-08-09-at-3.36.02-pm.png 1001 923 Dominique Rizzo https://dominiquerizzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Dominique-Rizzo-Pure-food-logo.png Dominique Rizzo2017-08-09 16:27:262017-08-09 16:28:415 Top Reasons for Taking Business Lunches Out of the Office
Why will these 5 Top reasons benefit your business, your staff and yourself?
- You deserve the best – Not only is it healthier to take a break from work, due to the fact that you eat in front of a screen and it impacts on your digestion, but it is also much more social. Anyone who has travelled to Europe will discover that most people will go out for lunch, taking a genuine break even a glass of wine and returning to the office with a clear head, well nourished and ready to tackle the rest of the day.
- Saves you dollars – Many restaurants/cafes offer lunch specials or deals which gives you an opportunity for a substantial meal and a beverage for a great price. They run efficient services to offer you a lunch in 30 – 40 minutes to meet the demands of diners on a set lunch break.
- Improving Client relations – Another great benefit of taking time out of your day to have lunch is that bonding with clients or consultants over lunch can be the key driver to getting them to sign the bottom line. Adding to that, having lunches with clients helps to reaffirm the relationship and assist in retaining clients, as people tend to be far happier when they are eating and drinking in a relaxed environment. So to seal the deal or get that contract over the line maybe an invitation to lunch may be the way to go.
- Better for your digestion – Taking a page from some of the healthiest diets in the world, the Europeans tend to have their biggest meal at lunch, being then able to work it off for the rest of the day. Also looking into digestion, research shows that being relaxed and in a relaxed environment is much better for your digestion than sitting at a desk wolfing down your lunch in a mad panic to get it finished before getting back to work.
- General well being – lunches outside, at the beach or on a park bench, can have such a dramatic impact on people’s emotional wellbeing and attitudes towards work. Eating sandwiches with the sun on your face, feeling a light refreshing breeze, chatting to a group and engaging in conversation can really help refresh you and refocus your mind for the afternoon ahead.