A tropical gastronomic affair by rail
Join me for a unique experience offering a gastronomic affair in Queenslander Class onboard The Sunlander. Discover the breathtaking scenery and crystal blue waters of the Whitsundays while you indulge your senses.
Whitsunday Gourmet MasterClass
4 days from only $1795* per adult
On this gastronomic getaway to the Whitsundays you’ll enjoy exquisite cuisine, crisp Queensland wines, fascinating touring and picturesque surroundings. *Conditions apply. Departs 14 November 2013 (ex Brisbane)
Inclusions & highlights
- Air-conditioned coach touring from Brisbane to Gympie via the food and wine trails of the Sunshine Coast
- Hinterland with Stone Streets Coaches
- One-way Queenslander Class Twin Sleeper from Gympie North to Proserpine onboard The Sunlander
- One-way Economy Seat from Hamilton Island to Brisbane with Virgin Australia
- Return island ferry transfers with Cruise Whitsundays
- 2 nights in a Garden Balcony Room at Daydream Island Resort and Spa
- Tour Whitsunday Gold Coffee Plantation with Whitsunday Transit
- Half day Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach Cruise tour with Cruise Whitsundays
- Onboard degustation dinner prepared by Dominique Rizzo
- MasterClass interactive cooking demonstration and dinner at Daydream Island Resort and Spa accompanied by matching Symphony Hill Wines
- Selected meals included Hosted by celebrity chef Dominique Rizzo
Book now Call 1300 131 722 Visit your nearest Queensland Rail Travel centre Conditions *
Prices are per person twin share, subject to availability at time of booking. Celebrity host is subject to change. Minimum numbers are required for this package to operate. Valid for travel for set departure only. Deposit of $165 per person is required within 7 days of booking confirmation. Final payment is required 45 days prior to travel. Queensland Rail Travel’s standard booking terms and conditions apply and can be viewed at queenslandrail.com.au/bookingconditions.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!