Departing 13 December 2013 – Brisbane to New Zealand
Sailing from Brisbane, Orion will cruise some of the most beautiful seascapes in the world. On this itinerary, we’ll not only sample the sights of the South Pacific but the tastes as well with a sensational onboard program of fine food and wine created by our guest chef, wine and cheese makers. As we cruise to the colonial attractions of Norfolk Island and on through New Zealand’s magnificent Bay of Islands Orion’s guests will enjoy stunning signature dishes featuring the best South Pacific produce. Tasman Discoverer is a delight for those who enjoy fine food and wine as well as photographers and walkers all sharing a sense of adventure. I will be a Guest Lecturer along side Cheese Makers – Markus & Sara Bucher, Maleny Cheese; Wine Maker – Tony Bish, Sacred Hill Wines.
- 7 night cruise aboard “Orion” in selected accommodation
- Including all meals, wine package, wine and food workshops with tastings and demonstrations – departing Brisbane – 13th December 2013
- 1 night accommodation in Auckland with breakfast
- Lunch and tastings at Artisan Wines, Auckland, vineyard and food market
- Coach transfers in Auckland – ship, hotel, vineyard, airport
- Economy flight from Auckland to Brisbane with Emirates on 21 Dec13
- Port charges, air taxes
- Terms & conditions apply
To join me or to find out more on this 7 day Cruise or to find out more visit The Cruise Centre or email The Cruise Centre click here.